lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

THE ILLS OF MODERN MAN- DESPISED ICON


buen disco de esta banda que proximamente pisara tierras mexicanas un buen concepto de deathcore canadiense muy recomendable espero les agrade el disco si no pues xD no se borrenlo jajajaja bueno sobres se cuidan descarguen agradezcan y disfruten despised icon

01 In the Arms of Perdition
02 Furtive Monologue
03 Quarantine
04 The Ills of Modern Man
05 A Fractured Hand
06 Sheltered Reminiscence
07 Nameless
08 Tears of the Blameless
09 Oval Shaped Incisions
10 Fainted Blue Ornaments

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices for the boots are all over 200 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.